Forget about water spots! Water Block is a sheeting wax, that will make water simply slide down your car paint. Blended carnauba and high-adhesive polymers create a great combination of hydrophobicity and natural shine. Combine this wax with products from the Glaco series to create an ultimate raincoat for your car! Available in two colour variations to match your car paint tone.
1. Prepare your vehicle by washing it thoroughly with pH neutral shampoo, drying and decontaminating the car paint using a clay bar, a cleaner or other products.
2. Apply the product onto the included pad by rubbing it lightly into the wax after opening the can.
3. Spread the wax on your car paint thinly and evenly, panel by panel, with cross movements.
4. Wait for the wax to dry on the surface, until white residue becomes visible.
5. Polish the residue with a dry and clean microfiber cloth.