The Lake Country Pad Washer System 4000 allows you to safely and easily clean all of your polishing pads with one easy to use system! The 4000 replaces the already great 3000D Pad Washer from Lake Country but enhances some features for a more durable, more efficient pad cleaning experience. This simple to operate, self-contained cleaning system filters, and recycles your cleaning solution, allowing you to reduce the amount of contamination touching the pad. 4000 features a user-controlled pump, removable catch basin, and a replaceable filter which all help clean and leave less contamination on the pads. The new open-top design allows for easier access on the fly and reduced moving parts. Fewer parts allow for easier use and less broken or movable parts, extending the life of your pad washer overall. To use:
- Fill to the desired level
- Add one packet of Lake Country Snappy Clean Boost Pad Cleaner
- Prime the pump by pushing down on it gently with your hands. Water should shoot upwards when doing so.
- Insert soiled pad (still attached to polisher).
- Use the power of the polisher to clean dirt and grime off of the pads.
- Spin dry pad in the unit to avoid any sling or mess.
The new pump design eliminates pressure loss and reduces clogging or breaking. Overall the durability is drastically increased from the 3000D and the new build greatly reduces vibrations during the cleaning process. On top of these great features, the new grommet design removes the easy to lose seal with a part that stays in place with better sealing ability. Use the 4000 Pad Cleaner with most polishers (random orbital, DA, rotary) and pads (wool, foam, microfiber) of any shape or size (pads up to 9" in diameter). Stop wasting time when washing your pads, safe time, and clean more efficiently with the Lake Country Pad Washer System 4000.