TAC System Total One Essential
Item Number: PN.E-7011
Use : A Primer Polish That Intensify The Glossiness On The Paint Surface Prior To Coating.
Size: 250ml, 500ml,1000ml
Total One Essential is a TAC System formulated polishing and glazing compound. It has a unique aggressive cutting force, yet it allows extreme high gloss in the finishing step. It can not only produce an amazing gloss finish but can also remove fine swirl marks and holograms. Total One Essential blends in perfectly with TACSYSTEM Quartz Coatings.
Total One Essential is a unique compound that not only contains fine abrasives capable of removing swirls marks and holograms, but also contains a blend of nano-tech quartz and durable resins which offer a fantastic level of protection aswell. Total One Essential offers a perfectly primed base to which any of our Quartz Coatings or Quartz Max can be added! No need to use Oil Zero. The primer allows the Quartz Coatings to bond seamlessly leaving a jaw dropping level of Gloss and Protection.
It can be used with Rotary, Dual action machines or by hand
How to Use:
1) Shake product well before using.
2) Start with a foam/wool-buffing pad. Work the products starting at a low speed and working up until the product becomes clear. For DA, start at speed 1-2 and work up to speed 4. For Rotary, best with 2000- 2500 rpm
3) Wipe off residue
4) Apply enough product on the surface to work.
5) Please allow 2-3 hours before applying a Quartz Coating (Quartz Max may be applied immediately)
* For best performance, please avoid working under direct sunlight, paint of surfaces are not fully dried and heated paint surfaces.
I have used this as a primer on two cars now and am impressed- it has cut if you use the right pad and gives a good finish prior to using Tac Moonlight