QUARTZ UHS has the highest concentration of SIO2 ever!
Through continuously researching, TAC has developed QUARTZ UHS. It is quartz coating for protecting the paint surface of the car by covering it in an inorganic coating (SIO2). Quartz UHS contains a 90% of Silica under the chemical process of SIO2 conversion together with its prime compositions.
QUARTZ UHS exhances the gloss and shine of the car surface making it look as if it were new. A coating of Quartz UHS is extremely hard and durable giving long lasting protection for up to 3 years. A single application of Quartz UHS will coat the vehicle with a clear glass layer that shields the surfaces from all kinds of environment factors including scratches, oxidation, watermarks, acid rain and bird droppings. Quartz UHS forms a strong bond to the surfaces, which ensures long term durability and high-level of chemical resistance. QUARTZ UHS has ultra high soild hardness but it is not easy to crack. The coating has elasticity and could change together with the paint surface, such as heat-expansion and cold-contraction. This product bonds with the paint surface and does not wash off, the durability lasts up to 3 years..
- Decontaminate vehicle and make sure it is free of oils & grease.
- Surface must be completely dry.
- Shake product well before application.
- Apply a few drops to the suede cloth wrapped around the block.
- Work the product evenly and in a crisscross motion.
- Apply panel-by-panel in a small area.
- Remove excess product IMMEDIATELY with a microfibre cloth.
- Apply Quartz MAX after an hour to prevent water spots.
Do not leave any residual on the surface.