Liquid Elements A1000 - Mini Battery Polishing Machine (PLEASE NOTE, CURRENT STOCK IS V2 BLACK MODEL)
Includes a set of 5 KKD STORM 40mm pads (5 grades), 1 x Microfibre pad and 1 x Microwool
The A1000 from Liquid Elements, is an absolute highlight in the product category battery polishing machines. Due to its extra ergonomic design, this mini battery polishing machine is ideal in the hand. Constant electronics ensure that the machine can deliver constant torques and speeds. Through strict and above all permanent controls, Liquid Elements offers the A1000 an absolute top product in the field of mini battery polishing machines. The 3mm / 12mm Eccentric Mechanism and Rotary Mechanism Heads are ideal for use in a variety of applications, and even the smallest and hard-to-reach surfaces can be easily and effectively machined. This product is an absolute must for any car care enthusiast and ensures significantly more fun and polishing effectiveness. Due to the battery supply and the compact design, the Liquid Elements A1000 can also be ideally transported in the trunk and used for spontaneous use in between. With the second battery, which is also included, an almost continuous operation is possible. A special battery for the battery level, lights up red as soon as the machine has hardly any battery power available, and signals the change. From the beginning of the warning, however, about 1 full wing can still be processed. Ideal for the entire outdoor area, piano lacquer, rims and all other imaginable, painted spots on the vehicle. We are absolutely thrilled with the A1000 and are convinced that you too will love the machine.
DISCOUNT CODES CAN NOT BE USED FOR THIS ITEM
Liquid Elements A1000 Highlights :
- 3 different adapters
- 3mm eccentric mechanism
- 12mm eccentric mechanism
- Very handy, ergonomic design
- 80 watts of power
- Lithium ion technology
- Made under strict controls
- Suitable for private and professional use
- Special electronics for constant torques and speeds
- Unrivaled value for money in its class
- Extra for hard-to-reach places and small areas
Liquid Elements A1000 Technical data :
- Model: A1000
- Orbit mechanics: 3mm eccentric / 12mm eccentric / rotation
- Power consumption: 80W
- Rotation speed (per minute): 0-6000 / min
- Security Class: Class II
- Operating voltage: 12V / 50 Hz
- Disc diameter (standard): 38mm (ideal for 40mm polishing sponges)
- Battery life = approx. 30 minutes (depending on the attachment)
- Charging time up to 100% = approx. 30 minutes
Liquid Elements A1000 application :
- For best results, the surface should be free from dust and contamination.
- Most glossy surfaces can be prepared with shampoos and special cleansers.
- Place a 40mm polishing pad evenly on the Velcro surface, making sure it is centered.
- When pulling off, be careful to grab on the Velcro surface so as not to damage the foam
- Apply two peanut-sized drops of polish to the polishing pad.
- Spread the polish with the machine in an area of ??approx. 10x10cm and polish until the desired result is achieved.
Liquid Elements A1000 In The Box:
- 1x A1000 battery polishing machine
- 1x 3mm eccentric mechanism
- 1x 12mm eccentric mechanism
- 1x rotation mechanism
- 1x support plate 38mm for 40mm pads
- 2x 12v battery
- 1x battery charging station
- 1x Imbuss-Schlüssel
- 2x open-end wrench
- 1x instruction manual
- 1x Practical carrying case with foam insert
Liquid Elements A1000 Notes:
- Make sure that the machine is not tilted during the polishing process, this can lead to bearing damage.
- Never operate the machine with too much pressure, it should be about 0.5kg pressure including weight of the machine. Protect the machine from contamination by polish, water, oil and other liquids that may be dangerous to the machine.
- Store this machine in a cool, frost-free and dry place