in2Detailing GEN 2 DA15 Plus Dual Action Machine Polisher
- A TRULY COMPLETE SET - Comes with 1x 1000W DA15 Plus Polisher, 6m Cable with CE Certified UK Plug, 5"/125mm, D Handle, Spare set of Carbon Brushes and Allen Key (for backing plate removal)
- NEW COMFORT GRIP RUBBER HEAD AND SLIMLINE BODY - A couple of little additions/modifications that we feel make the machine more comfortable to use over a long period of time
- MORE POWERFUL THAN ITS COMPETITORS - Other polishers use 400/500/600W Motors. We have used a 1000W super powerful motor to give the user the best paint correction and finish possible.
- TRIED AND TESTED - Simply put, we have had these machines rigorously tested to make sure they meet the standards you expect when purchasing a high-end machine polisher
- SAFE FOR BEGINNERS - Just starting out and scared of damaging your paintwork? Random orbital (dual action) polishers are safer than thier Rotary counterparts as the random orbit in which the pad spins means less heat is generated. Less heat = less chance of damaging your precious paintwork.
- 12 MONTH WARRANTY - A no questions asked 12 month Warranty against manufacturer faults. In the unlikely event your machine develops a fault you can return it to us to either be repaired or replaced. Can't say fairer than that
in2Detailing is pleased to announce it's new long throw DA15 Plus machine to the market. The larger throw (15mm compared to the standard DAS 6 Pro 8mm or out DA8 8mm throw) allows you to correct your paintwork faster and more efficiently. Simply put, this is one of the best Dual Action machines polishers you can buy!
Featuring an upgraded 1000W motor and upgraded internals, we beleive this is one of the smoothest, more powerful long throw machine on the market to date.
Other upgrades include our signature red confort grip, repositioned vents to offer better cooling, as well as a new larger speed dial making it easier for the user to see and change operation speed.
The machine still comes with a 6 Metre heavy duty rubber cable as well as a new vented 5 inch backing plate to offer better cooling to the pads.
- Power Consumption: 1000 watts
- Operating Voltage: 240 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Lifting speed: 2000-5000 min-1
- Weight: 2.3kg
- Cable length: 6m
- Polierhub (throw): 15mm
- Thread connection: 5/16 "-24
- Backing Plate diameter: 125mm
- Certified by: CE
- DA15 Plus Dual Action Machine Polisher
- D handle
- Velcro backing pad 125 mm
- Allen key for Velcro pad
- Spare set of Carbon Brushes
- Level 1-2: Apply wax or sealant
- Level 3-4: Polishing of the vehicle, for minor to medium defects
- Level 5-6: Removing deep scratches or defects
PLEASE NOTE - DISCOUNT CODES WILL NOT WORK ON THIS PRODUCT
Wow what a really good mop its got plenty off power and having the trigger under the handle and speed dial on top its all the right place. I have got some really good results so far. Highly recommend it. Thank you in2detailing.