In2Detailing 3 inch Mini Dual Action Polishing Maching (DA12 Plus)
- A PERFECT COMPANION – This machine is perfect to use in association with any other larger faced/throw machine. The 3 inch backing plate makes it ideal for those smaller areas like boot spoilers, door pillars, side skirts and much more
- POWERFUL AND LIGHT – Featuring a 600w motor and coming in at under 2kg, this machine is perfect for manoeuvring around those small areas larger machine can’t reach
- TRIED AND TESTED - Simply put, we have had these machines rigorously tested to make sure they meet the standards you expect when purchasing a high end machine polisher
- SAFE FOR BEGINNERS - Just starting out and scared of damaging your paintwork? Random orbital (dual action) polishers are safer than thier Rotary counterparts as the random orbit in which the pad spins means less heat is generated. Less heat = less chance of damaging your precious paintwork.
- 12 MONTH WARRANTY - A no questions asked 12 month Warranty against manufacturer faults. In the unlikely event your machine develops a fault you can return it to us to either be repaired or replaced. Can't say fairer than that
The in2Detailing 3 inch Dual Action Polisher (DA12 Plus) is a perfect addition to any polishing machine line-up whether you have a larger throw machine and are looking for a machine to tackle those smaller/narrower areas, or have a standard DAS 6 or DA8 machines but don’t want to keep changing the backing plate. Featuring a 12mm throw a 600W motor this is small and fairly light machine is more than capable to tackling those areas some other machines struggle with like door side pillars, side skirts, bumper lips, spoilers and much more.
Due to the random orbital motion of the Mini DA12 Plus there is less risk of paint burns (as with rotary polishing machines). This machine is ideally suited for beginners or professionals
This polishing machine has 6 speed settings - ideal for every application, whether it is refining the paintwork or reducing scratches. Suitable with polishing pads sized 3-4 inches.
- Power Consumption: 600 watts
- Operating Voltage: 240 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Lifting speed: 2000-6000 min-1
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Cable length: 6m
- Polierhub (throw): 12mm
- Backing Plate diameter: 75 mm
- Certified by: CE
- Level 1-2: Apply wax or sealant
- Level 3-4: Polishing of the vehicle, for removing minor to medium defects
- Level 5-6: Removing deep scratches or defects
PLEASE NOTE - DISCOUNT CODES WILL NOT WORK ON THIS PRODUCT
Very quick delivery. Thanks. Great product
Perfect for my needs, a fantastic price and super fast delivery.
Great little polisher has plenty of power
Great tool quality is there for the money you carnt go wrong
I bought this along with the DA15. Yes it’s more money but then I don’t have to change heads etc.
What I did find is that I used this on the car roughly 40% of of due to tight corners etc, so it’s a well worth buying item rather than changing heads.
Makes doing spoilers and tricky bits much easier.
As I’m a beginner I did wonder if this was overkill, but saves me time and effort so why not. Should have done it years ago and saved my hands!