A cool little display suitable for both home or professional use (Please Read the Bottom Paragraph)
A really nice dpsplay to have in a professional studio or home garage to show off what paint protection offers in terms of water behaviour
Bonnets come uncoated, and may have some light wipe marring. You can choose to coat the whole bonnet, maybe do a 50/50 to show uncaoted vs coated, it entirely up to you
Approximate dimensions are 330mm x 270mm x 355mm (L x W x H). Compact enough to even sit on your desk!
We recommend d-ionised or filtered water as to not block the water jets with limescale
Base made from a sealed plastic unit, bonnet is alloy and runs on a UK plug adaptor (included).
Installation and assembly instructions for water splashing machine:
1. The rear of the unit slides into the back of the base unit, you will see a gap for this when you get the unit.
2. The power plug connect to the back of the unit at the top (so the vertical section with the water jets). If you turn the unit around, you will see where the power connects in the top left corner.
3. You will see a black cable with a further 2 wires connected to it. One of these connects to the rear of the base unit. The other connects to the pump (see below)
4. The pump sits within the base of the unit. The cable feeds out through on of the rectangluar holes at the back of the unit and plugs into one of the connectors from step 3. above.
5. The clear/white tube which feeds the water to the jets connects to the pump. This can be fed through one of the rectangluar holes in the rear of the unit. Please adjust accordingly so they are no kinks in the tube which will restrict water flow.
6. Position the bonnet within the base of the unit. There are 2 plastic holders within the base for the bonnet to sit in. The bonnet corners can either rest of the back of the unit or sit within 2 slots in the rear of the unit (you may need to raise the rear of the unit slightly so the click into place)
7. Fill the base of the unit with water so the pump itself is covered.
8. If all connected and set up correctly, power on the unit with the red switch located at the side of the unit.
If water is not coming out of every nozzle, please do not be alarmed.
Each water jet is adjustable from stop to full flow individually, and made from durable alloy.
Move the little tap like lever to the right to lower the water flow and to the left to increase. As you adjust, water will start to flow from all the jets. This can take a few minutes to get exactly right and how you want it.
SOLD AS SPARES OR REPAIR. THERE WILL BE NO RETURNS OF REFUNDS OFFERED ON THIS ITEM
The degree of damage ranges from one of the stand holders loose and needing stuck down to for example a light strip being loose and needing stuck down, some may need more repair or may not power on at all. Unfortunately at the moment I just dont have time so open each one up and check them hence the reason for the reduced price
I will say in advance, there is absolutely NO RETURNS. I have no way of knowing what repair will be needed (if any) as each item is sealed in its individual box.
Considering a set up like the would cost £30-£40 anyway, if you are very unlucky and get one that does not power on then you still have the display. Generally they will all power on and a little repair with glue will have them looking like new, and you've bagged yourself a bargain!