Why use a Gtechniq MF4 Diamond Sandwich Microfibre Drying Towel?
Gtechniq MF4 Diamond Sandwich Microfibre Drying Towel offers a significantly higher absorption rate compared to standard microfbre drying towels or chamois leather drying cloths. Combined with its ultra-soft, high polyamide content (30%) top layer and highly durable construction, the MF4 is the pinnacle in drying technology.
Contains: 70% Polyester, 30% Polyamide, Ultra fine microfibre, 0.13 denier
Microfibre Care Guide
- Wash microfibre products separately from other fabrics to avoid cloths being contaminated with lint
- Wash at 50C using half the normal amount of bleach-free detergent
- Do not use fabric softener as this clogs the microfibres reducing their effectiveness
- If the cloth is very dirty adding half a cup of vinegar to the wash is advisable as it helps to remove product residues from the microfibres
- Either air dry or machine dry at a low temperature