Why use Gtechniq G5 Water Repellent Coating for Glass and Perspex?
With non factory applied glass coatings there is a direct trade off between longevity and repellency.
G5 offers maximum repellency, but is less durable than our G1 ClearVision Smart Glass coating. Water will blow off car screens at speeds as low as 30mph and on vertical glass water will roll off and leave a virtually spotless surface.
Any glass coated in G5 will stay cleaner for longer and any contaminants such as bugs, bird droppings and ice will be easier to remove.
3 to 6 months durability
Maximum water repellency
- If coating glass or ceramic, first polish with G4 Nanotech Glass Polish
- Clean glass and or perspex with G6 Perfect Glass
- Shake bottle well, then apply a thin coating in a circular motion using a clean lint-free cloth
- Use a lint-free cotton cloth or paper towel to remove all residue
- At room temperature the sealant will be touch dry after 15 minutes and fully cured after 24 hours
- Avoid contact with water for at least two hours after application
- Covers 85m2/litre
- Store at room temperature
Works great! Doesn’t smear. Lasts a while and NO wiper judder. Well packed. Great service. My go to detailing shop 💪🏻