Why use Gtechniq C4 Permanent Trim Restorer?
- 1 to 2 years durabilit
- Restores trim to "as new" condition
- For use on all exterior trim
- Ensure that you have sufficient product for the job. If you have a vehicle that has a standard amount of trim that you need to coat such as a Porsche 996, BMW 5 series, then 15ml will be sufficient. If you have a vehicle that has larger areas of trim that need coating such as a vehicle with black plastic bumpers or cars such as a Mini R53 that has black plastic trim on the sills and wheel arches, you should choose the 30ml bottle
- Do not dilute
- Apply at a temperature above 5 degrees celsius and not in direct sunlight
- We recommend wearing protective gloves to prevent the product drying out your skin
- If you are applying indoors ensure that there is adequate ventilation
- Ensure that the surface to be coated is entirely free from fats/oils or previously applied products – for this clean trim vigorously with a 1:10 dilution of Gtechniq W2 Universal Cleaner
- Use the lint free application pads supplied with the C4 Permanent Trim Restorer to spread the coating onto the surface of your trim
- Once you have spread the product onto a single piece of trim, immediately remove excess product using a Gtechniq Microfibre Cloth
- Allow the coating to cure for 12 hours before getting wet
- Use C4 Permanent Trim Restorer within 1 year of purchasing
- Store opened bottles in a dry and cool storage area that's out of direct sunlight
- We recommend only using opened bottles within three months of opening
- Please note that C4 does not contain any black pigment so if your trim is exceptionally bleached, it may not fully restore its as new appearance. A good way to test if your trim will be recoloured satisfactorily by the product, is to wipe a damp microfibre cloth over the finish. If your trim colour is temporarily restored by the wetness of the cloth then it is most likely that C4 will work to restore your trim
- If coating heavily textured trim you need to ensure that all coating residue is fully removed from the deep crevices of your trim as if not it may turn into an unsightly white powdery residue in the crevices. If you are coating heavily textured trim it is very important you prepare the trim very well using the W2 as described above together with a medium brush. We also recommend to use "long pile" microfibre cloths to better remove residue from the crevices of your trim
I've used C4 before and have been very impressed with it, if you prepare the surface correctly and apply C4 it stays looking like new for a long time. Service once again from In2Detailing is unbeatable, if they stock your favourite products why would you go elsewhere.
What a excellent product, brilliant results..