Why use Gtechniq C2 Liquid Crystal?
- 4 to 8 months durability
- Simple & fast application
- Extreme dirt and water repellency
- Spray onto surface and buff with a Gtechniq MF1 ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloth
- Apply to one panel at a time
- C2 can be used with any other car care products as a base or top layer. It can also be used as a drying aid by diluting between 1:2, spraying onto a wet surface and drying with a Gtechniq MF2 Zero Scratch Microfibre Drying Towel
- Do not apply in direct sunlight allowing product to dry
- Can be layered for increased gloss and protection
- If residue is hard to remove, wipe with a damp Microfibre cloth, and buff with a second dry MF1 cloth
- C2 needs to be used within two years from the date purchased, once opened it has a shelf life of 1 year
Very pleased how easy it was to apply the C2v3 Liquid Crystal to the car. And the results were fantastic too with a glossy finish. Interested to see how long before I have to re-apply the coating takes.
This stuff goes on and comes off with very little effort. Every month or two I use it as a drying aid and the cars stay in top condition. The hardest part about it all is fighting the urge to spray it down with the hose to watch the beading.