/ZERO: Decontamination Shampoo is a premium deep cleansing car shampoo that is super concentrated with advanced detergents, emulsifiers and lubrication system for optimal cleaning performance.
Utilising premium grade surfactants and high foaming action to intensively tackle traffic film, grease and grime, /ZERO: Decontamination Shampoo is the perfect start to any good decon process for your vehicle.
Frequently Asked Questions:
When to use /ZERO: Decon Shampoo?
1. When car is really dirty.
2. When you want to strip a car of OLD waxes and synthetic sealants.
3. Restore clogged up ceramic coatings. Used every quarter or twice a year will do the coatings a lot of good.
Can it strip protection?
Yes absolutely. It depends on a number of factors such as how fresh the protection is, the type and its chemical resiliency. It may take slightly higher dilution ratios and multiple hits to strip the protection off fully.
Do professional detailers love this product?
You bet! we have received amazing feedback from industry professionals on just how effective /ZERO: Decon Shampoo is.
During the decon process before paint correction, /ZERO: Decon Shampoo will greatly aid the professional during the wash stage to get the paint as clean as possible before claying and polishing.
This deep cleanse will maximise a clay bars life which will also lead to the increase correction performance due to the paint surface being free of contaminants.
HOW TO USE
1. Shake well before use. Fill your 4-5 gallon wash bucket with warm water. add 50ml for a deep cleansing wash or 65ml for a strong decon wash on heavily soiled vehicles.
2. Pre-rinse the car to remove any loose dirt.
3. Wash the vehicle out of direct sunlight, starting from the top, working your way down the vehicle. Do not apply onto hot surfaces and do not allow the product to dry on the surface.
4. Rinse thoroughly.
FOR BEST RESULTS
1. For old wax and sealant removal, use a dilution of 50ml product to 400ml of warm water in the foam lance bottle.
2. Mix thoroughly in the foam lance bottle and Spray onto the car at a high foaming setting.
3. Allow to dwell for 4-5 minutes and do not allow to dry.
4. Rinse off thoroughly.
5. Wash vehicle with /ZERO: Decontamination Shampoo and the two bucket Wash method.
This is a game changer
Would recommend this as the best decon shampoo when doing a full detail. Paintwork was previously sealed with waxes but after washing felt completely stripped.
Great as a shampoo and as a snow foam. Cleans well and helps strip off old protection. My go to shampoo for deep cleans.
Garage Therapy /ZERO: Decontamination Shampoo
Fantastic product. Great cleaning power and does a good job of taking off old wax as it states. Will always keep this product in my arsenal.