/ZERO: Decontamination Shampoo is a premium deep cleansing car shampoo that is super concentrated with advanced detergents, emulsifiers and lubrication system for optimal cleaning performance.
Utilising premium grade surfactants and high foaming action to intensively tackle traffic film, grease and grime, /ZERO: Decontamination Shampoo is the perfect start to any good decon process for your vehicle.
Frequently Asked Questions:
When to use /ZERO: Decon Shampoo?
1. When car is really dirty.
2. When you want to strip a car of OLD waxes and synthetic sealants.
3. Restore clogged up ceramic coatings. Used every quarter or twice a year will do the coatings a lot of good.
Can it strip protection?
Yes absolutely. It depends on a number of factors such as how fresh the protection is, the type and its chemical resiliency. It may take slightly higher dilution ratios and multiple hits to strip the protection off fully.
Do professional detailers love this product?
You bet! we have received amazing feedback from industry professionals on just how effective /ZERO: Decon Shampoo is.
During the decon process before paint correction, /ZERO: Decon Shampoo will greatly aid the professional during the wash stage to get the paint as clean as possible before claying and polishing.
This deep cleanse will maximise a clay bars life which will also lead to the increase correction performance due to the paint surface being free of contaminants.
HOW TO USE
1. Shake well before use. Fill your 4-5 gallon wash bucket with warm water. add 50ml for a deep cleansing wash or 65ml for a strong decon wash on heavily soiled vehicles.
2. Pre-rinse the car to remove any loose dirt.
3. Wash the vehicle out of direct sunlight, starting from the top, working your way down the vehicle. Do not apply onto hot surfaces and do not allow the product to dry on the surface.
4. Rinse thoroughly.
FOR BEST RESULTS
1. For old wax and sealant removal, use a dilution of 50ml product to 400ml of warm water in the foam lance bottle.
2. Mix thoroughly in the foam lance bottle and Spray onto the car at a high foaming setting.
3. Allow to dwell for 4-5 minutes and do not allow to dry.
4. Rinse off thoroughly.
5. Wash vehicle with /ZERO: Decontamination Shampoo and the two bucket Wash method.
Purchased this to try as part of our detailing process to strip off old waxed/ sealants before polishing. It works very well, it produces thick rich lathery foam that has great lubricity and awesome cleaning power. All in all a fantastic product that does what it says on the tin..
This is a very capable decontamination product, it has a slick feel when used very happy 😊
Zero decon shampoo is very impressive and has massive cleaning power. Find it very versatile whether scrubbing dirty wheel arches or applying as a foam thru a lance to strip lsp. Definitely recommend.
Used GT Decon shampoo yesterday on my father-in-law’s car. It hasn’t been cleaned since October (2020) and in a proper state of mess. Used it as pre-wash/rinse, foam lance and bucket wash, and it’s a great clay lubricant too. Following the full reset; applied a finishing paste wax and his car now looks A1. Must use product on filthy cars or if you’re doing polishing after the clean.
Excellent fast service will use again would recommend this company for any detailing products