Flex XFE 7-15 150 Random Orbital Polisher
The FLEX XFE 7-15 150 Random Orbital Polisher is perfectly balanced for surface finishing perfection. Paint scratches and swirls come from improper washing, drying, and touching. Machine polishing removes scratches by gently grinding away the paint that has scratches etched into it. The FLEX XFE 7-15 uses a free-spinning dual action mechanism to gently rub and scrub away scratched and swirled dead layers of paint with an abrasive pad and compound. The gentle dual action mechanism helps prevent holograms in conjunction with the large 15 mm orbital throw. The expanded orbital throw mechanism spreads buffing heat over a large area for even surface finishing and fast correction time. Spreading the work from the powerful 710 watt motor over a large surface area keeps temperatures lower, protecting paintwork from heat burn and burn through. The FLEX XFE 7-15 is lightweight, balanced, and easy to handle for any detailing expert or enthusiast.
- VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, continuous speed control trigger, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection
- Free-spinning drive for hologram-free finishing
- 15 mm orbit for high efficiency
- Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start and a lock-on for continuous operation
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing.
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
- Max. polishing pad diameter: 160 mm
- Max. back-up pad diameter: 150 mm
- Orbit: 15 mm
- Orbit rate, no load: 2900-8600 opm
- Power input: 710 watt
- Power output: 420 watt
- Size (L x H): 370 x 140 mm
- Cable length: 4.0 m
- Weight: 2.4 kg
Firstly, I was impressed with how quickly this arrived after ordering the machine. The flex is a brilliant piece of kit. It has a good durability pad to fit the polishing pads to. You have 2 different sizes of pads to work with, that are changed with an Allen key provided with the kit. The speed setting on the machine is easy to reach. Personally I started the machine on speed level 1 in order to spread the compound or polish over the area that I was working with. I only notched the speed up to 3 or 4 when doing my paces as I felt this fast enough for myself. It does crank up another 2 speeds which personally I don’t think I will use. The machine is a good weight and feels really comfortable when using it, taking the effort out of previously apply products by hand. Note it is important to choose the right pad for what you are tackling. I personally rate the chemical brother cutting and polishing pads! Overall brilliant product and really happy with my purchase.