- VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, continuous speed control trigger, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection
- 8 mm polishing stroke, positive-action drive provides high abrasive power without creating any holograms
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing.
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Basic tool for tackling the most common surface problems through to finishing without creating any holograms
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- Optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
- Max. polishing pad diameter 160 mm
- Max. back-up pad diameter 150 mm
- Orbit 8 mm
- No load speed 140-430 rpm
- Orbit rate, no load 2900-8600 opm
- Power input 1010 watt
- Power output 590 watt
- Cable length 4,0 m
- Weight 2,6 kg
This is the second flex xce 10-8-125 polisher that I have purchased from in2detailing, their price and delivery times are fantastic.
The flex polisher is a great tool very comfortable to use. And delivers fantastic results every time. It has a solid robust build quality about it, we use them every day here at reflection detailing they are our daily work horses and never skip a beat.
To offer some constructive criticism. It’s a bit on the heavy side, though you don’t really notice the weight when using it.
And it spins quite slowly in highest speed setting. Not fast enough to dry pads out after rinsing them.
Though we have a compressor now for blowing our pads out. So it’s no longer an issue.
Overall it’s a great piece of kit and I’d highly recommend