Let’s be honest, as much as we love camping, if you wake up to a soaked-through tent the experience can be pretty miserable. Well luckily, looking after your tent is so easy with this powerful can.
This paint-on liquid replicates the original water-repellent finish found on all kinds of outdoor gear and equipment – guaranteeing to keep you dry even the wettest conditions. Not only this, it also adds UV protection which means your tent really is protected come rain or shine. So, before you next use your tent or outdoor equipment, make sure it’s adventure-ready with Universal Protector!
Trusted by professionals and outdoor enthusiasts for years, Fabsil Universal Protector is a high-performance, waterproofing treatment, suitable for use on tents, clothing, footwear, garden furniture, gazebos, marquees, soft-top cars, and much more.
How to use:
This powerful paint-on product is easy-to-apply, just simply follow these 4 steps:
1. Apply directly to clean fabric
2. Evenly apply all over
3. Wipe away any excess product with a clean cloth
4. Allow to completely dry completely before use.
For lightweight nylon materials (often used in tents) coverage is 15-18sq metres per litre.
For lightweight canvas materials, the coverage is 7-10sq metres per litre.
For medium-weight canvas it's 5-7sq metres per litre.
- We recommend Cleaning with Tent + Gear Cleaner before application
- Treat outdoors or in a well-ventilated area
- Apply using a clean paint brush or spray bottle
- Apply extra to seams and areas prone to abrasion
- For ultimate protection, allow to dry for as long as possible.
Please Note: Due to the nature of the tin packaging, a small dent (or dents) may occur during transit. We will of course package the item as securely as possible. Please rest assured that this will not effect the performance of the product itself.