Ideal for cleaning leather car and furniture upholstery, bags, suitcases or clothing.
The COLOURLOCK Mild Leather Cleaner is provided in a foaming dispenser bottle. Foams clean the leather more efficiently than liquid agents, the consumption is considerably smaller and the leather does not become wet, which could otherwise become hard after drying.
How to use:
- Always test any products first on a hidden area in case they affect the colour.
- Dispense some foam on a sponge or brush. Do not apply to the leather directly!
- Clean the leather from seam to seam using the foam; repeat several times, if necessary.
- Remove dirty foam residue with a slightly moistened piece of cloth, then allow to dry.
- On older leathers, stains might sink into the surface, or perceived dirt might actually be colour damage. Such stains cannot always be removed by cleaning, in which case, use COLOURLOCK Leather Fresh for refreshing the colour.
Suitable for use on:
- Pigmented leather
- PU leather
- Semi-aniline leather
COLOURLOCK Strong Leather Cleaner is also available.
Pack contents: 1x COLOURLOCK Mild Leather Cleaner 200ml (usually sufficient for the cleaning of a whole car interior or set of furniture).