Fine Grade Clay Cloth 30cm x 30cm
A quick and effortless detailing system that achieves professional showroom perfect shine results using advanced rubber polymer technology. This is a process which gives the same effect as Clay Bars as used in professional body shops. The Clay Cloth is safe and easy to use, removing paint overspray, water spots, fresh tree sap, rail dust and other bonded surface contaminants from the surface of automotive paint, glass, mouldings and plastic.
The Clay Cloth can be cleaned and re-used by simply rinsing off the accumulated contaminants with water. The design of the Clay Cloth surface allows for an effortless easy gliding action over the surface when used with appropriate detail solutions such as a non acidic citrus shampoo or a high polymer content liquid such as Optimum No Rinse. If neither of these is available water can also be used however results will not be as good.
To wash, simply rinse in water and hang to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- A revolutionary alternative to the clay bar.
- Faster, more effective and safer!
- Features a 12" x 12" microfibre cloth with a Patented Advanced Polymer Rubber layer bond to one side.
- Thoroughly clean the surface prior to use. The Magic Clay Cloth is designed to remove embedded surface contaminants such as tar and tree sap
- Can be used with a water or pH neutral car shampoo (preferred) the vehicle paint and you can remove all surface embedded contamination faster and more effectively than a clay bar.
- Can be rinsed and reused numerous times
1. Thoroughly wash the vehicle to remove all loose surface contamination. The Magic Clay Cloth is designed to remove embedded contamination and used over a non washed surface will result in scratches
2. Pre-soak the Magic Clay Cloth in water prior to use. Using a suitable solution, we recommend a pH neutral car shampoo, start wetting the cars surface you want to remove contamination from with the microfiber side of the Magic Clay Cloth.
3. Fold the cloth in four so the advanced polymer rubber layer is facing outwards and, using very little pressure, pass the Magic Clay Cloth over the wet surface. The Magic Clay Cloth should be turned over or rinsed regularly to reduce the risk of removed contamination scratching the paintwork
4. Thoroughly rinse the surface and use a fresh microfiber cloth to dry the area. The surface should be smooth to touch. This can be verified by placing your hand in a thin plastic bag and lightly running it over the surface.
1. Do not use in direct sunlight or on surfaces over 145oF/62oC
2. To clean the Magic Clay Cloth, rinse with water and hang to dry. Do not leave to dry with the advanced polymer rubber layer in contact with itself
3. The Magic Clay Cloth is not solvent resistant
4. Keep out of reach of children dry!