HydroThread is a super hydrophobic ceramic protective textile coating and stain guard engineered for extreme durability and hydrophobicity on fabric and cloth surfaces that helps repel water and stains without compromising the look, feel, or comfort of the fabric!
Use This To:
- Leave behind a brilliant light reflecting shine
- Add ceramic protection to interior and exterior fabrics
- Repel water and other liquids
- Help prevent permanent stains
- Protect without changing the look and feel of fabric
- Resist accidental spills and stains
- Help keep your fabric from fading & discoloration
- Help repel harmful UV solar rays
- Give your fabric extreme hydrophobic water beading
- Total Surface Protection!
HydroThread brings long-lasting ceramic HydroTechnology to fabric convertible tops, interior textiles, carpets, and fabrics. It forms a super-hydrophobic SiO2 barrier that causes liquids to bead up and hover on the surface, without penetrating the underlying fibers. Once treated, fabrics have an extremely low surface tension, causing the beads to roll right off the surface and making the surface super easy to clean, helping prevent stains from accidental spills.
HydroThread protects and prolongs without changing the look or feel of the surface it is treating. Shielded NO-STIFF technology ensures that fabrics treated with HydroThread will not harden, or become rough after application. Unlike traditional solvent or oil based protectants, HydroThread is water-based and odorless for maximum versatility on interior and exterior cloth and fabric seats, chairs, carpets, fabric awnings, convertible tops, and more!
Resists, Protects, and Prevents
The unique SiO2 formulation is small enough to bond to individual fibers, delivering superior hydrophobic characteristics, while resisting abrasion and UV fading for up to 12 months. The thin viscosity formula is extremely easy to apply and permeates fast to transform the substrate into a super hydrophobic surface that is durable, flexible, and long lasting against environmental elements, fading, and spills.