Glossworkz Glaze (16 oz)
Why Buy This Product?
- Premium glaze for all automotive colors
- Fills minor swirls and scratches
- Adds tons of extra gloss, shine, and deep-wet look
- Premium UVA/UVB blockers maintain the look of your paint
- Applies by hand or machine
- Perfect for creating a show-winning shine
How It Works
The detailer’s secret for adding tons of extra gloss and shine to any finish is the glaze. Chemical Guys Glossworkz Glaze is a premium self-leveling glaze that fills micro-scratches, warms the glow, deepens the depth, and enhances the reflection on any vehicle. Use Glossworkz Glaze after a clay bar service, but before applying your sealant or wax coating for extra gloss and shine. Micro-refined oils and leveling agents fill light scratches and swirls to reduce their appearance and enhance reflection. Specialty gloss enhancers brighten shine and enhance the “wet” look on paintwork. Strong UVA/UVB blockers help reject harmful solar rays and maintain the look and integrity of your paint finish for years to come. Glossworkz Glaze is eye candy for your car! One coat of Glossworkz Glaze will make any car look extra shiny, extra wet, and extra smooth. Lock in the exclusive look of Glossworkz Glaze with your favorite Chemical Guys sealant for durable protection over the deep-wet shine.
Exclusive Deep-Wet Shine
Glaze is the detailer’s secret for adding extra shine and depth to any vehicle. Novice detailers and enthusiasts think of wax as the one product that “makes cars shiny.” Professional detailers and hardcore enthusiasts know that glaze is the secret step to adding extra shine, depth, and dripping-wet reflections to any car, truck, or motorcycle. Glossworkz Glaze is formulated with premium self-leveling agents to fill minor swirls and scratches while enhancing reflection and depth. Gloss enhancers add tons of extra shine and glow, making your car look as if it is dripping wet. Glaze may be an extra step in the detailing flowchart, but the premium look is definitely a must for the most demanding car enthusiasts and professional detailers. Glossworkz Glaze is eye candy for your car!
Swirls and scratches are the bane of any detailer’s existence! The only way to “fix” or “remove” scratches is through machine polishing, and removing layers of paint to reveal a flat lustrous surface. For very light or fine scratches, and for delicate paint finishes where polishing is not an option, glazes are perfect to fill minor swirls and imperfections. Glossworkz Glaze is blended with ultra-refined oils that penetrate deep into scratches and reduce their visibility. Once the scratches are filled, the whole surface appears flatter and better reflects light. Glossworkz Glaze fills imperfections, enhances shine and depth, and makes cars look dripping wet!
Glossworkz Glaze is formulated with special polymers to maintain even distribution of gloss enhancers, premium oils, and UV inhibitors throughout the product. As you spread Glossworkz Glaze, the self-levelers ensure even distribution of product into every pore, scratch, and smooth portion of paint for an even glow across the entire surface. Self-leveling technology eliminates the “patchy” or “splotchy” look given by inferior products, and helps ensure Glossworkz Glaze turns any car into a piece of eye candy. The advanced self-leveling technology allows Glossworkz Glaze to be applied by hand using a premium applicator pad to achieve fantastic results. The application is easy and simple. Glossworkz Glaze can quickly be applied with any dual-action polisher using a blue Hex-Logic pad. Simply spread the glaze on the paintwork using a slow or medium machine speed and remove using a soft microfiber towel. Glossworkz Glaze is the easiest glaze to apply with the fastest dry time.
Harmful solar rays damage and degrade painted finishes over time, speeding up oxidation and fading colors. Glossworkz Glaze contains premium UV inhibitors that reject harmful UVA and UVB solar rays, protecting and maintaining the vibrant color and paint integrity on your vehicle. Add Glossworkz Glaze to your detailing process to add tons of extra shine, gloss, deep-wet reflections, and durable protection against the elements. Glossworkz Glaze delivers extra shine and gloss that lasts, and lasts, and last.
How To Use:
- Prepare the surface before applying Glossworkz Glaze:
- Thoroughly wash the vehicle to remove dirt and contaminants Remove embedded contaminants from the surface using a clay bar or synthetic clay bar substitute
- Once the surface is smooth, apply Glossworkz Glaze Follow up with your favorite Chemical Guys sealant or wax to lock in the premium look of Glossworkz Glaze
- Hand Application: Apply a small amount to the applicator. Spread Glossworkz Glaze on surface. Work in 2 x 2 sq. ft. sections until the entire vehicle is done. Use a premium microfiber towel and buff to a high gloss shine.
- Machine Application: Use a soft foam finishing pad. Apply a small amount on foam pad . Spread the Glossworkz Glaze over about a 2 x 2 sq. ft. area. Polish at 1000-1200 RPM (4 to 4.5 on a dual action polisher) working slowly across and then up and down the area. Reduce the pressure and continue buffing until a high gloss is achieved. If the pad becomes dry, mist it with Chemical Guys Pad Conditioner and continue buffing. Use a premium microfiber towel and buff to a high gloss shine.
Glossworkz Glaze (16 oz)