Our Carbon Collective Duffle bag is ideal for detailers who need to transport or store a large amount of detailing products.
The design consists of two seperate bags, when zipped together have a combined size of 48 litres.
The huge 48 litre capacity is big enough to hold the following items:
- – Machine polisher
- – 7x 500ml bottles
- – 6x 1L bottles
- – 9x Polishing pads
- -Polishing accessories (including backing plates)
- – Microfibres
- – Drying towel
- – Detailing brushes (4 exterior slots)
- – Kneeling pad (bottom bag)
- – 48L litre capacity
- – 6 1L bottle slots
- – 7 500ml bottle slots
- – 1 interior net pocket (on flap)
- – 4 detailing brush holders (exterior)
- – 4 large exterior pockets for accessories
- – Double exterior pocket (end of bag)
- – Large exterior pocket, ideal for larger items
- – Second zip off bag with 3 individual sections, ideal for microfibres or polishing pads
- – Shoulder strap
- – Padded hard bottom to protect your precious equipment from drops & uneven surfaces
- – Rubber locating feet
- – 47 x 41 x 25cm
Been looking for a second bag to put everything into. Took a risk on the carbon collective bag didn't find a single review but totally worth the risk. This bag is massive and fits all my cleaning things. Could even fit my polisher stuff but that has its own bag. It's the exact same as the carpro bag but this is just cheaper.
The duffle bag was bigger than I expected, plenty of room for bottles of compound, brushes, clothes and polisher too. Pads can be kept in the mesh lid holder for easy access & are visible too. Just need the kneel pad now to fit in the detachable holder in the base of the bag. Great purchase .