Supplied With Black 28mm Spray Head
Repel Fabric Protectant is a hydrophobic textile coating which creates a protective barrier on almost every fabric, offering unrivalled levels of water-repellency.
Unlike many other fabric protectants, our coating bonds to individual fibres, allowing the textile to remain flexible and breathable, whilst protecting from stains, chemicals & water damage.
Being solvent-based, the coating dries faster, penetrates deeper and will not alter the colour or finish of the fabric.
Formulated For Use On:
- – Convertible roofs/soft tops
- – Carpets/floor mats
- – Fabric Seats
- – Alcantara finishes
- – Race-tex finishes
- – Shoes (fabric, suede, canvas)
- – Coats & Jackets
- – Exterior fabrics – Marquees, tents, and awnings
Test on an inconspicuous area before application.
- – Designed to work with our Reset Anti-bacterial Fabric Cleaner, thoroughly clean the surface with Reset before application. This method creates stronger bonds for application and ensures maximum protection and durability.
- – Allow the surface to dry fully.
- – Spray onto the surface evenly from a distance of 20-30cms.
- – Wipe off excess from plastics, trim or leather.
- – Touch dry in 1-2 hrs, fully cured in 24hrs.
Two coats are recommended for maximum durability.
Lasts a minimum of 1 year after a full application.