Hybrid Coating is an ultra hydrophobic sealant which can be applied in a multitude of ways. The high concentrate formula is dilutable by 1:10, creating 5 Litres of sealant from a 500ml bottle or 20 Litres from a 2 Litre Jerry Can.
The coating can be applied to exterior paint, glass, wheels & plastics, providing ultra hydrophobic protective properties, durable for over 3 months.
Our Hybrid Coating has been completely reformulated, now benefitting from:
- A New Signature Scent
- Increased Repellency
- Increased Durability
- More Concentrated Formula
- Higher Chemical Resistance
- Stronger Chemical Bonds
- Faster Activation
- Increased Foaming Agent
- Easier To Use
- Clean the vehicle as usual.
- Apply to a wet surface, ensuring the whole area has been coated.
- Leave to dwell for 30 seconds – 1 minute.
- Rinse vigorously with a pressure washer to activate.
- Repeat the application process for increased sheeting & maximum durability.
- On warmer days or darker cars, we recommend applying to one panel at a time.
- Do not allow the coating to dry.
Application via Hand Sprayer
- 50ml Hybrid / 450ml Water = 500ml bottle
- 100ml Hybrid / 900ml Water = 1 litre bottle
Application via Snow Foam Gun
- 100ml / 400ml Water
- Direct application via our Supreme Wash Mitt (apply neat to wash mitt or pad & apply to the vehicle in sections). For maintenance, add 50ml in the wash bucket.
I purchased this product to try / test as a cheaper alternative to bio nano pro as we use bnp as a drying aid on all our valets, well what can I say about this particular product. It is every bit as good as bnp giving pretty much identical results, fantastic water beading and gloss,
Be sure to stick to the recommended dilution ratios and don’t leave product on for to long as it streams and stains,, be sure to rinse thoroughly to ensure product is fully removed, sit back and admire the shine..
I've used Hybrid for a couple of years, this new Pink version is as great as ever. Product is at its best diluted per directions in a spray bottle then applied on a clean wet car, then rinsed with a pressure washer and quickly towel dried. Any streaks on dark cars are quickly rectified with a damp cloth with a light mist of the diluted solution on it. I've seen the great hydrophobic shine last longer than six months!