PLEASE NOTE - YOU ARE PURCHASING A SINGLE PAD BASED ON YOUR SELECTION FROM THE DROP DOWN
Our HEX Hand Polishing Pads are designed to optimise the cut and finish of our Prima compound, increasing speed & cutting power without the need for a machine polisher.
Designed for polishing those awkward areas such as wheels, behind door handles & panel gaps, or for using on flat panels by hand.
The unique H.E.X pattern helps retain compound during polishing whilst helping to control product residue, allowing a longer work time, whilst the ergonomic design allows for easy use.
Our number system helps you select the right pad for the job, see details below:
Compound 1. (GREEN)
- Heavy cut, for removing oxidation, correcting after wet sanding & rejuvenating older paints.
Compound 2. (YELLOW)
- Medium cut, for removing deep scratches, correcting holograms & buffer trails.
Polishing 3. (ORANGE)
- Heavy Polishing, for removing swirls & lighter scratches whilst restoring gloss & clarity.
- Double sided H.E.X pattern.
- Slim 50mm design increases polishing action
- German Foams
- Will not leave behind swirls or marring