A Silica Seal is a special blend with polymer science to form an invisible synthic hydrophobic surface protective layer on the painted substrates. It designed to prevent dirt bonding for easy removal while cleaning process.
Silica Seal is designed with Siloxane synthesis of Fluorocarbons and not wet by hydrophobic material base agents.
- Non-dangerous goods category.
- No Streaking or staining
- Easy application
- Water-repelling and hydrophobic effect
Application (3 methods)
- Apply 3-5 drops to either a microfibre or wax applicator
- Spread Product evenly over the panel
- Allow to haze (normally <5 minutes).
- Use a dry microfibre to buff the residue. Buffing should be effortless needing little to no pressure
- Ensure the product has been fully removed. We recommend going over the panel with another fresh plush microfibre cloth
- Allow to cure for 4 hours
Benefits & advantages
- Repels Water
- Reduction of Dust Bonding
- Improve Negative Bonding Charges
- Easy Application
- Alkaline Resistance (ph12)
- Easier Washing