The Benefits Are Countless
Graphene decreases water-spotting potential. Stubborn etchings will be less likely to penetrate and damage treated surfaces
LOW FRICTION, HIGH CONTACT ANGLE
With a low surface friction, and a high contact angle of 125º, Graphene helps resist fine scratching and swirling, all while letting water fly off with ease
UP TO 5 YEARS DURABILITY
Graphene features an amazing 5 year rated bond with the surface when installed professionally
Graphene ensures bird droppings, tree sap, dead bugs, and harsh chemicals will be less likely to penetrate and damage treated surfaces
HIGH TENSILE STRENGTH
Even when stretched in its one-atom thick form, Graphene does not tear due to its high tensile strength. When combined with PDMS coatings, Graphene helps to make for an even stronger coating
AND MUCH MORE...
Graphene also allows for easier cleaning, provides a wet, glossy look, enhances reflectivity, and has both anti-fouling and UV resistance properties
More about Graphene
Graphene is said to be a miracle material due to an abundance of beneficial properties. Even in it’s simplest form, a thin one atom thick substance, it is the lightest, strongest, thinnest material known to man.
Being a carbon-based material coupled with the presence of oxygen functionalities, graphene oxide can be easily dispersed in organic solvents, water, and polymer matrixes. This compatibility as a filler with polymer coatings (in this case polydimethylsiloxanes) is crucial, as it allows coatings to benefit from its properties.
1) Fully prepare the vehicle prior to application (wash, decontamination and if necessary paint correction/exhancement). Ensure the vehicle is free from any polishing oils
2) Using the enclosed finer application, apply 7-8 drops of the graphene coating to applicator and work into a section of the paintwork. We recommend splitting larger panels into easier to work sections, initially start with smaller sections until you are comfortable with the application. The product can be worked in a criss cross or circular motion however please make sure it is worked into the paintwork (similar to waxing if you like). The layer itself, once worked, should be very very thin
3) Using the first of the 3 enclosed microfibre cloths, lightly wipe the section to spread and remove any excess product, you are not fully buffing the product off at this stage
4) Dampen the second microfibre cloth (we recommend having a bucket of plain, deionised water on hand. You want the microfibre wet, but not dripping. Lightly wipe the section with the dampened microfibre, again, as the first step, you are not removing the product at this stage
5) Using the third enclosed microfibre cloth lightly buff the section ensuring it is now clear and smear free. This should not require any hard buffing.
If you are struggling to get the surface smear free, please wait a minute, and repeat steps 4) and 5) - this should not be necessary if applied correctly.
This product comes as a kit with 1x 30ml Graphene and 2x Finger applicators and 3x Microfibre cloths (470gsm Plush Korean)
If you are new to coatings, we do NOT recommend you use this. Although not difficult, prior experience with coatings is highly recommended.
Heated and well ventilations indoor application ONLY. Do not apply outdoors where temperatures and humidity can vary significantly
PLEASE NOTE - WE WILL NOT SHIP THIS ITEM TO USA - PLEASE CONTACT SPS COATINGS WITH YOUR REQUIREMENTS
Quite tricky to apply... but results are stunning .... obviously did all the prep on my new range rover ( still had to do paint correction) 😳...
It’s metallic black ...it was that bad I couldn’t tell if it was metallic...
It really pops now...super slick when washing .... afterwards I wizz down the road at 60 mph for 2 mins and come back and quickly towel dry....5 mins done.
Did it 2 months ago so I will see how it holds up ..looks very promising super shine ... just ordered the detail spray.