Zvizzer Sanding Film P2000
Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by , written on May 4, 20020
Great
Latest Products
  • electro-track-order-icon
  • Free Delivery
    On Orders Over £60
  • electro-thumb
  • Satisfaction Guarantee
    Feedbacks
  • electro-return-icon
  • Price Match Promise
    For Free Return
  • electro-payment
  • Payment
    Secure System
  • electro-brands-icon
  • Only Best
    Brands

Zvizzer Sanding Film P2000

Available:In Stock
Wishlist Compare
    £0.30

    ZviZZer Sanding Film ø 76mm & 150mm P2000 high-quality film for dry sanding. Extreme durability, high quality of the same abrasive particles 99.9% and price. The perfect combination for sanding heavily scratched, weathered paintwork or orange.  Price is for a single film.

    ZVIZZER UNIQUE SYSTEM:
    ZviZZer is the only one in the world that uses so-called Interface Pads with 4 hardnesses. From hard red, through medium orange, softer yellow to very soft green for sanding very curved edges. All ZviZZer interface pads have 14 suction holes and one central one for proper attachment to the sander pad. The ZviZzer Sanding Film has holes positioned in the same way as the Interface pad. The entire system fits Rupes, 3M and Flex sanders.

    Use sanding film and dry sand the necessary areas on the bodywork. The sanding film ZviZZer Sanding Film removes approx. 10 microns from the paint. Every scratch, if we leave out the really deep ones, is 1-10 microns, which means that you are able to reduce the sanding of the paint to the maximum and hand over your work absolutely perfect.

    ZVIZZER ABRASIVES FILM USED ONLY WHEN DRY:
    The ZviZZer abrasive film is of the highest quality in the world. The production standard is 99.9% of the same size abrasive particles compared to others who stick to the 80% standard. That’s why ZviZZer supplies a grinding system to the largest car manufacturer concern.

    THE STANDARD OF EQUALLY SIZED GRINDING FILM PARTS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!
    If you only have 80% of the same size abrasive particles on the sanding film, the remaining 20% ??will make a huge clearing. Minor scratches don’t matter, but bigger ones certainly do. In detailing, we call them so-called pig tails.

    IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO RESTORE THE LACQUER WITH AN ECCENTRIC POLISH:
    Only 1 micron is removed when polishing body paint. This is 99% not enough to remove scratches. A rotary polisher is a certain solution, but it can sand about 3 microns with the help of a coarse pad and paste. This extremely increases the time spent polishing with an uncertain result.

     

    ZviZZer Sanding Film ø 76mm & 150mm P2000 high-quality film for dry sanding. Extreme durability, high quality of the same abrasive particles 99.9% and price. The perfect combination for sanding heavily scratched, weathered paintwork or orange.  Price is for a single film.

    ZVIZZER UNIQUE SYSTEM:
    ZviZZer is the only one in the world that uses so-called Interface Pads with 4 hardnesses. From hard red, through medium orange, softer yellow to very soft green for sanding very curved edges. All ZviZZer interface pads have 14 suction holes and one central one for proper attachment to the sander pad. The ZviZzer Sanding Film has holes positioned in the same way as the Interface pad. The entire system fits Rupes, 3M and Flex sanders.

    Use sanding film and dry sand the necessary areas on the bodywork. The sanding film ZviZZer Sanding Film removes approx. 10 microns from the paint. Every scratch, if we leave out the really deep ones, is 1-10 microns, which means that you are able to reduce the sanding of the paint to the maximum and hand over your work absolutely perfect.

    ZVIZZER ABRASIVES FILM USED ONLY WHEN DRY:
    The ZviZZer abrasive film is of the highest quality in the world. The production standard is 99.9% of the same size abrasive particles compared to others who stick to the 80% standard. That’s why ZviZZer supplies a grinding system to the largest car manufacturer concern.

    THE STANDARD OF EQUALLY SIZED GRINDING FILM PARTS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!
    If you only have 80% of the same size abrasive particles on the sanding film, the remaining 20% ??will make a huge clearing. Minor scratches don’t matter, but bigger ones certainly do. In detailing, we call them so-called pig tails.

    IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO RESTORE THE LACQUER WITH AN ECCENTRIC POLISH:
    Only 1 micron is removed when polishing body paint. This is 99% not enough to remove scratches. A rotary polisher is a certain solution, but it can sand about 3 microns with the help of a coarse pad and paste. This extremely increases the time spent polishing with an uncertain result.

     

    Postage, Packing and Insurance

    • in2Detailing offers free Next Day Delivery for all orders over £60 within the UK Mainland.  Orders under £60 will be subject to a carriage charge unless otherwise specified.  Carriage options and prices will be displayed at checkout (please see below for more information on services offered).  Cut off for Mainland UK Next Working Day Delivery is 12pm (Monday to Friday).

    • Our Next Working Day Delivery is applicable Monday to Friday with orders placed on Friday or after the cut-off on Thursday due to arrive on Monday and orders placed on Saturday or Sunday due to SHIP on Monday and arrive on Tuesday.  We do not currently offer a Saturday delivery option.

    • Our Courier Delivery Service is NOT A GUARANTEED NEXT DAY DELIVERY SERVICE.  Although couriers deliver over 95% of orders the next working day, we cannot guarantee every order will be received the Next Working Day.  Postal charge refunds will NOT be issued for delays caused by Couriers. 

    • Royal Mail Tracked 48 is quoted by Royal Mail as being a 2 Day Delivery Service.  Please note - THIS IS NOT GUARANTEED.  Royal Mail Tracked 24 is quoted by Royal Mail as being a Next Day Delivery Service, again, THIS IS NOT GUARANTEED

    • Orders outside the UK, but within Europe, will be charged a flat rate of £20.00 per order.  WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT SHIPPING TO EUROPE.  Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

    • Carriage to Northern Ireland is charged at a Flat Rate of £10 per order which can be selected at Checkout.

    • We aim to dispatch all orders within 1 working day of being placed.

    • Carriage cost for all delivery options includes insurance for loss or damage in transit.

    • Please ensure you have supplied us with a valid e-mail address so that we can confirm receipt of your order and contact you to assist you in monitoring it's progress.

    • If your delivery can be left with a neighbour or in a safe place by your property, please advise us when placing your order and adding the appropriate door number or location in the "special delivery instruction section". Please note that we do not take responsibility for any packages that are left safe or with a neighbour.

    In the unlikely event that goods ordered do not arrive within the expected time frame please contact us.

    Customer Reviews

    Be the first to write a review
    0%
    (0)
    0%
    (0)
    0%
    (0)
    0%
    (0)
    0%
    (0)

    Customer Reviews

    Be the first to write a review
    0%
    (0)
    0%
    (0)
    0%
    (0)
    0%
    (0)
    0%
    (0)