- To be used only in well ventilated working areas
- Do not dilute
- The surface to be treated must be exceptionally dry, free of dust and dirt, oils and fats
- If the surface requires cleaning we recommend using a 1:10 dilution of Gtechniq W2 Universal Cleaner Concentrate but ensure the fabric is thoroughly dried after cleaning. For convertible roofs we recommend you leave to dry for at least 48 hours in good drying conditions before applying I1.
- Work and apply at a temperature above 5 degrees celcius
- Apply by spraying evenly from a distance of about 20 - 30cm ensuring thorough saturation and allow drying for approximately 2 - 3 hours. NB. You must ensure that your application is thorough as once dried you cannot apply a second coat as the first coat will repel additional product
- To avoid unsightly residue marks on non absorbent surfaces such as plastic trim, glass, leather and paintwork remove I1 with a microfibre cloth immediately after application or mask up these surfaces prior to application
- After 24 hours the full effectiveness of this product is achieved
- Once the coating has finished working it can be reapplied using the same procedure
- The suitability and the colour-fastness of the material to be treated should be tested prior to the application of the product
- Previously applied treatments can alter the effectiveness of the application
- I1 Smart Fabric has a shelf life of 2 years from purchase, for best result, use within 1 year of opening
Brilliant, simply brilliant. Used it on my Saab 9-3 convertible roof, water just sits there in beads then runs off. I used 1.5 bottles just to make sure it got a good coating and it's working a treat.
Have used this before and find that it is a really good product for all fabrics, even do my trainers with it