/ONE: Tyre Serum is a premium Tyre and Rubber Conditioner that nourishes and protects all types of rubber trim and tyres. Designed and formulated with a special blend of advanced polymers that penetrate into the rubber to replenish lost moisture, along with UV resistant, hydrophobic polymers to encase and protect the newly treated rubber behind a fantastic satin, like new finish.
/ONE: Tyre Serum’s low surface tension formulation allows excellent coverage and penetration into the rubber, nourishing and helping prevent further depletion, discolouration and cracking. Once cured, the protective properties of /ONE: Tyre Serum enhance the resistance to weathering and wash processes.
The end result is a deep, natural SATIN finish that repels dirt, promotes self-cleaning characteristics and leaves a dry no sling finish that keeps your tyres and trims looking their absolute best
HOW TO USE
1. Shake well before use. Prior to extensive use, test compatibility on an inconspicuous area of the surface. Do not apply on motorcycle tyres and foot pedals.
2. Clean the surface of any contaminants, dirt or oils. Ensure a clean dry surface before use.
3. Apply a small amount to your preferred applicator. ensure that /ONE: Tyre Serum is applied in a thin, even layer over the entire surface and allowed to dry.
4. Remove any excess with a cloth. The product should be dry to the touch and safe to drive after 15 minutes.
FOR BEST RESULTS
1. Use /ZERO: Decon Shampoo diluted 1:10 to scrub and fully cleanse the tyre surface of any prior dressings and contamination with a stiff bristle brush.
2. For maintenance cleaning, use /ONE: Wheel shampoo to clean tyre walls.
3. For a deeper satin or higher gloss look plus extra durability, apply a second coat after 1 hour. For maximum benefit initially apply 2 coats, then regularly apply a top-up coat as required after maintenance washes
4. Full weather resistant properties will not be reached until 24 hours after application.
My new favourite
I’ve been using Car-Pro Perl for tyres but thought I’d give GT Tyre Serum a go. Very pleased with the result. Easy to put on, leaves a nice sheen and certainly repels water so I’ll be using this regularly. Really impressed with Garage Therapy products in general. Perl still very good though and great for plastics, etc. Great service from in2Detailing as normal.
Really good product, very smooth to apply leaves a nice look to the tyres. Remember this is not a dressing it feeds and protects the rubber it’s better than a dressing in my opinion. Well done Garage therapy.
Very inpressed would recommend
Easy to use and leaves tyres nicely conditioned and looking factory fresh.