Flex PE 14-2 150 Rotary Machine Polisher - UK Spec
The Flex PE 14-2 150 Rotary Polisher is built to minimize user fatigue with an ergonomic design and lightweight body. It weighs in at just 2.2 kg! The front of the polisher is perfectly curved to fit the user's hand and coated in rubber for superior comfort. The spindle lock mechanism is located behind the hump you see above so you cannot accidentally press it. This is not the heavy, cumbersome polisher of the past. The Flex PE 14-2 150 Rotary Polisher is built to be light, agile, and fast - perfect for professional detailers who spend hours behind a Machine Polisher.
To make your polishing experience even more pleasant, the Flex PE 14-2 150 Rotary Polisher is quiet. A new combination of planetary and bevel gear provides extreme noise reduction. The gears are hardened stainless steel for excellent durability.
Internal gears are quieter than most rotary polishers. The new gears are quiet and ultra-durable!
A powerful internal fan provides optimized airflow to cool the engine and transmission to prevent heat buildup in the polisher. A cooler running polisher operates more efficiently and is easier to handle.
The Flex PE 14-2 150 Rotary Polisher is powerful! It has a 1400 watt motor with a no-load speed range of 600-2100 rpm. It's capable of high speed compounding, but it also works smoothly when polishing at low speeds. A convenient acceleration switch allows you to start slow and gradually increase speed. Lock the speed for continuous operation.
The acceleration trigger, trigger lock, and speed dial are all within easy reach on the Flex PE 14-2 150 Polisher.
Like all FLEX polishers, the Flex PE 14-2 150 Rotary Polisher has some sophisticated electronics to help you get the best results. VR electronics include variable speed selection, consistent speed control by tachometer generator, overload protection, restart protection, and temperature monitoring.
The Flex PE 14-2 150 Rotary Polisher was designed and built in Stuttgart, Germany, just a short distance from the Mercedes Benz plant. It's no wonder that FLEX consistently produces some of the finest car polishers on the market - they share a hometown with one of the world's finest automakers.
If you're new to polishing with a rotary or just looking for a more user-friendly machine, the Flex PE 14-2 150 Rotary Polisher is the perfect choice. Its lightweight, ergonomic design and cool-running, quiet motor will make polishing your vehicle almost as enjoyable as seeing the final results.
- VR electronic control: stepless speed selection, tachogenerator-controlled constant speed, overload protection, re-start inhibit and temperature monitoring.
- Powerful 1400 watt motor with highly-efficient ventilator for optimum cooling
- Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start, starting speed at Setting 1 (380rpm) and a lock-on for continuous operation
- Optimised air ducting for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- Innovative combination of planetary and angular gears reduces noise to an absolute minimum
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The Machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- Spindle lock: It is ideally positioned to prevent operating error and does not interfere with the grip area.
- With rubberised resting bar for safe setting down
- 4 metres PUR H05-BQF cable: wear-resistant, flexible and highly resistant to cuts and abrasions
- Max. back-up pad diameter - 150 mm
- Max. polishing pad diameter - 200 mm
- No load speed - 380-2100 rpm
- Power input - 1400 watt
- Power output - 880 watt
- Tool fixture - M 14
- Size (L x H) - 402x117 mm
- Weight - 2,2 k
- 1 handle
- 125mm M14 Backing Plate