A legacy product re-developed to serve the enthusiasts and hobbyists consumer groups with considerable durability for long-term protection or for frequent application as a maintenance coating due to its ease of application.
Artdeshine Explorer Pro is formulated primarily for clear coat protection against any contamination. It has an excellent adhesion to most types of clear coat i.e. water based or oil based. Due to the abrasion resistance, the Explorer Pro can reduce swirls created during cleaning.
After curing, it forms a thin but dense film layer of 1 uMicrons. The finish left by explorer is extremely slick and smooth
Explorer Pro is able to be applied manifold for effective surface protection.
- Non-dangerous goods/Non-flammable category.
- Wear and abrasion resistance
- Easy cleaning
- Low viscosity - Easy application
- Strong alkali corrosion resistance pH8 – pH10
- Water-repelling and hydrophobic effect
- Apply a few drops to the ceramic coating applictor
- Apply to the panel, explorer can be applied to a full panel
- Allow to cure for up to 5 minutes minutes before removing
- After 3 hours the car can be driven if necessary however we recommend allowing to cure for 12 hours
- Do not wash for 7 days
Benefits & advantages
- High boiling point
- Thermal and UV resistance
- Room temperature curing without thermal lamp
- Re-workable without polishing process
- Durability from 1 to 2 years (based on maintenance methods employed by Artdeshine)
- Hydrophobicity durability from 4 to 6 months