Ayicon is a special blend of chemicals that gives very high gloss readings differentiating it from other coating products in the market. Made for professionals and enthusiasts alike, Ayicon delivers promising results you can expect in a highest grade coating product. Priced fairly and within reach of all users, this is a suitable choice for all installers eager to try Artdeshine coating products.
Ayicon is a special blend of chemicals that differentiate it from other “ceramic” coating products in the market. Made for professionals and enthusiasts alike, Ayicon delivers promising results equal to that of the highest grade ceramic coating products. Priced fairly and within reach of all users, this is a suitable choice for all installers eager to try Artdeshine products.
If natural sedimentation occurs, shake the bottle well to evenly disperse the product and wait 1 minute before unscrewing cap slowly to release gas build-up.
All paint types, matte plastics or trims, chrome, vinyl wraps, PPF, wheels, glass*.
1. Make all necessary preparation like compounding, polishing, claying,
decontamination, washing and cleaning before application process.
2. Utilise panel wipes, isopropyl alcohol (IPA), silicone removers to remove oil, fillers
and polishing compounds. (e.g. Artdeshine Silicone Remover)
3. Priming of surface is optional (Only use Artdeshine Graphene Leveling), application
can start immediately after priming.
4. Drip 8-10 (16-20 if priming applicator) drops of product by dragging tip of bottle in a
straight line to and fro on black applicator pad provided (any suede, microfiber
applicator block or pads are suitable).
5. Apply onto surface no larger than 1m x 1m in circular motion and cross-hatch motion
for even coverage.
6. Applied product should look like spreading liquid glue, not dripping wet.
7. Product will turn slightly blur or cloudy after 15-20 seconds.
8. Starting from the edges of applied area, wipe off excess with a clean and dry
microfiber (MF) towel. (grabby feeling MF towel is normal for this step)
9. Using another clean and dry MF towel, buff off all residue, hazing, high-spots and
smears in circular motion.
10. Check for any remaining high-spots, smearing, uneven colour tones and streaking, if these conditions do not occur, proceed to step 12.
11. Resolve issues mentioned above by applying more product onto affected areas to
dissolve and spread the product. (or make use of Artdeshine Graphene Leveling
Alternatively, use a damp MF towel to wipe over affected areas.
Buff off with dry MF towel immediately until issues are resolved.
12. Ensure surface is clear and surface feels slick. (smoothness can be felt when buffing
with MF towel)
13. Repeat all steps for adjacent areas. Take extra care at edges where applied and unapplied surfaces meet. Always apply and buff over the edges to ensure smooth
Multiple coats is not necessary and can be a wastage of product. A maximum of 2 coats will be more than sufficient and to cover any missed out areas during application. Ayicon Coating is formulated to be highly repellent and additional coats will be repelled and not have effective bonding nor will it increased durability and protection.
What a cracking product easy to use with brilliant results, will definitely recommend to future customers..