Welcome to in2detailing!
You have no items in your shopping cart.
in2Detailing Forced Rotation Dual Action Machine Polisher Supplied with both 6" (150mm) and 5" (125mm) Backing Plates Overview:
What is a Force Driven Machine and how does it differ from a standard Dual Action Polisher? This is a very common question. A standard dual action polisher features a free rotating spindle - hold the machine and you will find it easy to just spin the pad. This can be beneficial for beginners as if you apply too much pressure you will stop the pad spinning, thus preventing you from burning through your clear coat. On the flip side, some users may feel the it bogs down over curved panels (much less common with the newer DAS 6 Pro machines. A Forced Dual action machine like this one features a direct drive mechanism instead of a free rotating spindle. Again try holding the machine and spinning the pad and you will find you can't do it. What this means is the machine has more 'bite' and is able to correct faster than a standard Dual Action polisher. On the flip side, some users may find it a bit strange to use compared to a standard Dual Action polisher however don't let this put you off, with a bit of practice, you can easily master a Forced Rotation DA polisher and get amazing results.
- Power Consumption: 1200 watts
- Operating Voltage: 220-240 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Free speed: 3200-9600 opm / 160-480 rpm (soft start)
- Weight: 2.6kg - Cable length: 4m / 13ft
- Polierhub (throw): 8 mm
- Backing Plate diameter: 150mm and 125mm
- Certified by: CE
- 1x Forced Rotation Dual Action Polisher
- D handle
- Backing Plate: 150mm and 125mm
- Allen key for Velcro pad
- Spare set of Carbon Brushes
- Level 1-2: Apply wax or sealant
- Level 3-4: Polishing of the vehicle, for minor to medium defects
- Level 5-6: Removing deep scratches or defects
PLEASE NOTE - DISCOUNT CODES WILL NOT WORK ON THIS PRODUCT