Chemical Guys Hydro Slick Ceramic Coating Hyperwax
HydroSlick is a true ceramic coating that provides unmatched protection, brilliant shine and optical clarity in an easy to apply ceramic gel!
Use this Ceramic Coating to:
- Get hyperactive water beading
- Effortlessly apply durable ceramic protection
- Stun with an intense crystalline ceramic hyper shine
- Add up to one year of durable protection
- Shine and protect glass, glossy painted wheels, chrome, headlights
- Shield against UV rays, the elements, industrial fallout, and more
- Add incredible depth and clarity to any colour paint
- Enjoy all the benefits of a ceramic without the headache
Introducing the First Ever HyperWax!
HydroSlick is unlike any product you’ve ever used before – it’s a new product that truly deserves its own category! A HyperWax combines the ease of use of a wax with the longevity, beading, slickness, and insane shine of a ceramic. HydroSlick uses the latest in SiO2 gel suspension technology to totally re-engineer the makeup of a ceramic coating and reinvent it as an extremely user-friendly and durable coating that anyone can apply. Oh ya did we mention it has no wax? HydroSlick is not a wax, it’s the first ever HyperWax!
Intense Crystalline Hyper-Shine
HydroSlick is a true ceramic coating formulated to deliver a crystal-like superior shine and incredible reflective finish, while still offering the similarity and customer familiarity of a wax! By filling in microscopic surface imperfections, HydroSlick creates a super smooth surface that reflects light back at you with unparalleled shine like only a true ceramic can. It’s so easy, you can apply as often as you want! Use HydroSlick alone as a standalone ceramic coating on untreated paint for year-round durable protection, or add it to HydroCharge or your favourite Chemical Guys ceramic coating to make the shine pop even more!
Hydrophobic Water Beading Protection
HydroSlick uses ceramic SiO2 nanotechnology to seal the pores of your car’s paint, creating a perfect layer where water behaviour becomes highly and excessively active, resulting in rapid water acceleration off any treated surface. The durable shield helps protects against water spots, the elements, UV rays, and more for up to one year. Now, you can achieve intense ceramic water beading on your paint, glass, painted wheels, chrome, and headlights too! Throw out what you know about waxes: HydroSlick revolutionises the industry by delivering a superior shine, wax-like ease of application, and the longevity and protection of a ceramic to create the ultimate hybrid product that offers the best of both worlds with none of the drawbacks!
hy·?per | \ 'hi-p?r \: over; beyond; above. + Wax (we all know what that does) HyperWax is a true ceramic coating formulation that delivers a crystal-like superior shine, incredible reflective finish, and durable protection of a ceramic with the ease of use you’d expect from a wax. HydroSlick isn’t a wax, it’s a HyperWax!
How To Use
- Thoroughly wash surface.
- For flawless results, clay surface well to remove contaminants.
- Machine polish away imperfections, swirl marks, and scratches if necessary.
- Squeeze 4 – 5 dots of HydroSlick onto a Premium Microfiber Applicator Pad.
- Apply a thin, even coat to a cool, clean, and dry surface out of direct sunlight working one panel at a time.
- HydroSlick can be removed in as little as 30 seconds, however we recommend allowing 1 – 2 minutes.
- Buff off with a clean microfiber towel to reveal an intense crystalline shine!
- After HydroSlick treatment is applied, it is ideal to keep it out of the elements, dry and clean for 2 – 3 hours.
- Depending on the climate, the hydrophobic effects will continue to improve even more after 24 hours of being applied.