Chemical Guys Hex-Logic Finishing Hand Applicator Pad, Black
Hex-Logic Finishing Hand Applicator Pad, Black (3 x 6 x 1 Inch)
Why Buy This Product?
- Spread glaze, sealant, or wax without a machine
- Fits in small areas like doorjambs, handles, and mirrors
- Perfect size for any hand
- Works great on intricate shapes on wheels, headlights, bumpers, windows, and exhaust tips
- Use Black Finishing Pad with your favorite sealant or carnauba wax
- Spreads the perfect coat without excess product waste
- Bring the pad inside the car to spread dressing on leather seats, dashboards, and door panels
- Continue around the exterior of the vehicle and spread protectant dressing on tires, body trim pieces, and window moldings
About Hex-Logic Hand Pads
Pick up Hex-Logic Hand Applicator Pads when polishing hard-to-reach spots and small isolated areas. Hex-Logic Hand Pads are perfect for polishing and removing swirls, scratches, and paint transfer from wherever a machine polisher just won’t fit. Door handles, trunk jambs, window sills, wheels, exhaust tips, and foglights can now be polished without a dual action polisher or rotary buffer. These hand-held polishing pads use the same premium pad foams, Hex-Logic grooves, and distinct foam densities as the Hex-Logic Machine Polishing Pads. When Hex-Logic engineers were designing the best pattern to evenly spread polish across the work surface, they drew inspiration from nature. Bees instinctively build their honeycombs with hexagonal chambers: the most efficient shape for dividing any given space into an even grid. When wax or sealant is spread over the hexagonal chambers of a Hex-Logic pad, the hexagon grooves ensure the best spread for perfect even coverage with minimal product use. Use the Black Hex-Logic Hand Finishing Pad to seal any automobile against the elements with a coat of premium Chemical Guys wax. The Black Hex-Logic Finishing Pad is perfect for spreading that perfect coat of glaze, sealant, or wax at the end of a full detail. When spreading a coat of wax with a machine polisher is out of the question, choose the Black Hex-Logic Finishing Hand Pad from Chemical Guys.
Ultra Soft Black Finishing Pad
The Black Hex-Logic Finishing Hand Pad spreads the perfect coat of glaze, sealant, or wax over any vehicle. This pad uses ultra-soft foam without any cutting powers on its own. Easily spread a coat of wax over any paintwork, glass, polished metal, wheels, or lights with the soft finishing pad. The black hand pad works with any Chemical Guys glaze, sealant or wax, and is best used whenever this is no room for a machine polisher. It’s an all-around applicator pad that will work for any spreading jobs. The low-profile foam pad fits great in hard-to-reach places like door jambs, door handles, and engine bays. The soft foam is fine enough for sensitive surfaces inside the vehicle, including navigation screen plastics and wood dashboard trim. Spread leather conditioners to keep upholstery and seats soft and supple, or protectant dressings on textured rubber and plastics like on dashboards or tire sidewalls. Finish off your full hand polishing detail by spreading the perfect coat of wax over your paintwork with the Black Hex-Logic Finishing Hand Pad.
Hex-Logic Hand Applicator Pads fill an important role in detailing work. Machine polishing is the only solution to remove swirls and scratches, but machines don’t always fit in some harder to reach spots on modern automobiles. These high tech hand-polishing pads are perfect for removing swirl marks, scratches, oxidation, and marring. They are also exceptional for polishing mirrors, pillars, headlights, and any other car part that is shiny or clear. The possibilities of Hex-Logic Hand Pads are endless! Choose the right pad for removing swirls and scratches, or applying wax, sealant, or glaze to your paintwork. The Hex-Logic Hand Pads are the perfect size for any hand, big or small. The unique foam contours to the shape of your hand so you can restore shine and gloss to any surface. The Hex-Logic Hand Pads even work great on the interior of your vehicle to polish and restore wood grain dashboards, trim pieces, and clear gauge cluster plastic. The next time you need a machine polisher and it just won’t fit, reach for a Hex-Logic Hand Applicator Pad.
How To Use:
- Finish any surface preparations, including washing, claying, and polishing before spreading a coat of wax with the Black Hex-Logic Finishing Hand Applicator Pad.
- Add 3 - 5 dots of your preferred glaze, sealant, or wax onto one half of the Black Hex-Logic Hand Pad.
- Spread a thin, even coat of the product over the paintwork, glass, clear plastics, or polished metals.
- Wait for required cure time before buffing off residues with a premium microfiber towel.