Artdeshine Ayicon 50ml
Artdeshine's signature product and workhorse, symbolising our founder's experience and expertise in the detailing and surface protection industry. A product that has proven to be economically logical and effective for all surface protection needs.
The Ayicon is effective against all contamination and is resistant to abrasion, chemicals, UV, wear and tear, watermarks, swirls and scratches. Designed with ease of application, the Ayicon is an efficient product for professionals in their detailing or surface protection work. Ayicon has a filling and darkening effect, more evident on darker coloured cars. To maximise this, we recommend applying 2 layers, approximately 2 hours apart.
After curing, it forms a thin but dense film layer of 2-3 uMicrons. AYICON is able to be applied manifold for effective surface protection.
- Non-dangerous goods/Non-flammable category.
- Wear and abrasion resistance
- Easy cleaning
- Low viscosity - Easy application
- Strong alkali corrosion resistance pH12 – pH14
- Water-repelling and hydrophobic effect
- Apply a few drops to the ceramic coating applictor
- Apply to the panel. We recommned splitting larger panels into 2
- Allow to cure for 2-3 minutes before removing
- After 3 hours the car can be driven if necessary however we recommend allowing to cure for 12 hours
- Do not wash for 7 days
Benefits & advantages
- High boiling point
- Thermal and UV resistance
- Room temperature curing without thermal lamp
- Re-workable without polishing process
- Durability from 2 to 3 years (based on maintenance methods employed by Artdeshine)
- Hydrophobicity durability from 6 to 12 months